1. Items will be assessed prior to the commencement of any repair. Most repairs will incur a standard fee. However, the customer will be contacted with an accurate estimate.
2. In some cases further faults may be found when the unit has been dismantled. The customer will be contacted and given the option to have these faults repaired.
3. All repairs undertaken by the iClinic and/or by Tellnet Computers will probably void any warranty currently in effect - however, accidental and /or water damage will already have voided said warranty.
4. Customers should backup their phone and/or computer before sending it for repair - although it is unlikely that any information will be lost during the repair process, there may be occasions when it is necessary to restore a phone/computer to it's original settings. The iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers accepts no responsibility for any data loss.
5. Items that have not been collected after 90 days or more are considered as "Uncollected Items" and will be disposed of to recover costs. Deposits are refundable if the customer decides not to proceed with the repair. However, the cost of carriage to and from the iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers will be deducted.
6. Items uncollected for an extended period of time will probably deteriorate and may not function when collected. The iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers accepts no liability for any loss or damage as a result of late collection and all fees pertaining to said item will be due upon collection – regardless of the condition of the item.
7. Any item left for repair with the iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers is the sole responsibility of the owner of said item and the iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers accepts no liability for any loss or damage as a result of theft or fire.
8. Customers should immediately check that their item is functioning correctly when collected - the iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers accepts no responsibility for faults that may be apparent after collection, and/or faults that are not related to the repair requested and actually undertaken. 9. iPod 4th Generation Disclaimer: Although it rarely happens, disassembly may render the iPod useless. (Please ensure you have a backup). Other parts may be damaged during screen removal. These will be replaced at no additional cost. Because the iPod 4 is so thin it may not be possible to align the screen exactly. (particularly if the frame has been even slightly warped when the screen broke). Although we stock all of the parts, the repair may take a few days - to permit fully testing the unit. 10.Liquid Damage: The iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers will attempt to recover items booked in for liquid damage.
Although the item may appear to be fully functional when left in for recovery there may be residual corrosion which could result in total failure of the item while in the possession of the iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers.
The iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers accepts no responsibility for any such failure, or for any subsequent failure after the item has been returned to it's owner. 11. Soldering: The iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers will attempt repairs that require soldering. The iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful soldering repairs. 12 Unlocking. 1. If the phone is still the subject of a contract then the SELLER DOES NOT OWN THE PHONE.
The Service Provider WILL BLOCK the phone.
"Blocked" and "Locked" are very DIFFERENT states.
A "Locked" phone is set to work only with a particular Service Provider:
it needs to be "Unlocked" to function on any different network.
A "Blocked" phone has been BLACKLISTED - IT WILL NOT FUNCTION ON ANY NETWORK: