Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through iClinic's Services, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your name, email address, phone number and street address.
The Purchases section is for businesses that sell online (physical or digital).
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by iClinic.ie.
iClinic.ie has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that iClinic.ie shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
The iClinic is a wholly Irish owned business that offers it's services to all parts of Ireland. In conjunction with Tellnet Computers (Tellnet.net) the iClinic offers Sales and Repair services for all electronic devices. Tellnet has been in business for 13 years now and is an Irish family-run business that owns the iClinic.ie, iSchool.ie, iParts.ie and Droid.ie.
The iClinic is continuously expanding, and, if there is no outlet near you already then you might be interested in the lucrative franchise opportunities we have available. We will provide all of the training and support you will need to open your own iClinic.
Methods of processing
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data. The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time .
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related services. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
REPAIRS: Terms & Conditions:
1. Items will be assessed prior to the commencement of any repair. Most repairs will incur a standard fee. However, the customer will be contacted with an accurate estimate.
2. POSTAL Repairs all fees MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO RETURN - this may be done online using Paypal or Credit Card - or by a telephone card payment.
3. In some cases further faults may be found when the unit has been dismantled. The customer will be contacted and given the option to have these faults repaired.
4. iF an item has been received and the repair quote is not accepted, or the item is beyond economical repair or the owner has decided not to repair then a return fee of €15 will be applied. No fee will be charged if the owner elects to abandon the item - in which case the item will not be returned.
5. All repairs undertaken by the iClinic ™ and/or by Tellnet Computers will probably void any warranty currently in effect - however, accidental and /or water damage will already have voided said warranty.
6. Customers should backup their phone and/or computer before sending it for repair - although it is unlikely that any information will be lost during the repair process, there may be occasions when it is necessary to restore a phone/computer to it's original settings. The iClinic ™ and/or Tellnet Computers accepts no responsibility for any data loss.
7. Items that have not been collected after 90 day or more are considered as "Uncollected Items" and will be disposed of to recover costs.
8. Deposits are refundable if the customer decides not to proceed with the repair before any works have been undertaken. However, the cost of carriage to and from the iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers will be deducted.
9. Deposits are not refundable if the customer changes their mind after previously agreeing to have their item repaired.
10. Items uncollected for an extended period of time will probably deteriorate and may not function when collected. The iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers accepts no liability for any loss or damage as a result of late collection and all fees peetaining to said item will be due upon collection, regardless of the condition of the item.
11. Any item left for repair with the iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers is the sole responsibility of the owner of said item and the iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers accepts no liability for any loss or damage as a result of theft or fire.
12. Customers should immediately check that their item is functioning correctly when returned - the iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers accepts no responsibility for faults that may be apparent after collection, and/or faults that are not related to the repair requested and actually undertaken.
13. Liquid Damage:
The iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers will attempt to recover items booked in for liquid damage.
Although the item may appear to be fully functional when left in for recovery there may be residual corrosion which could result in total failure of the item while in the possession of the iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers.
The iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers accepts no responsibility for any such failure, or for any subsequent failure after the item has been returned to it's owner.
The iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers will attempt repairs that require soldering. The iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful soldering repairs.
15. Any physical or liquid damage subsequent to any repair undertaken by the iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers will immediately void any warranty currently in place for said repair.
The iClinic and/or Tellnet Computers may use your email address and/or phone number to contact you about your repair, and/or to notify you about updates and/or offers.